Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Jealousy and envy are strong motivators for dirty tricks and backstabbing.

 



absolutely.

I've often examined my relationships with The Nameless One and the exBFF and outside of them being capable of pure evil and nastiness, a lot of things they did to me were 'punishment' for me growing in certain areas.

For example, in the late 70's the exBFF and I both said we wanted to learn belly dancing. In March of 1980, I saw an advertisement for a short beginner's class in belly dancing. I signed up right away. She had excuses.

By 1985 I had become a professional belly dancer - not on par with some of the world's 'Belly Dance Superstars' - but pretty damn good in my own right.

The exBFF NEVER ONCE came to see me in ANY of my performances - even those that were free at public festivals/carnivals.

Jealousy and envy are strong motivators for dirty tricks and backstabbing.

No comments: