Saturday, October 1, 2022

A facebook post from October 2016 - about the exBFF.

October 1, 2022 - someone posts filthy crap about my husband on facebook in 2012, then 10 years later wants to be friends with me again. Oh hell NO.

October 1, 2016

and this is exactly why the exBFF will never be wived. She can sit there and pass judgment on me because I married a man who made less money than me. But at least I have a husband who treats me with respect, does more than his fair share of housework, and loves me.

If she thought by putting that horrible post on my facebook a couple of years ago, calling him a broke-ass man was going to bother me - well, it did - but ONLY to the extent that I saw that bitch's true color come out.

And to say we live in the ghetto - um, not quite. Not the best neighborhood to be sure, but at least we own our home, (cos we BOTH pay the bills), we have a nice new car, and now we are both retired and financially secure. We don't live in public housing and I don't need to give guys a piece of ass now and then to get a kitchen appliance, like someone I know who views a man as an ATM.

do I hold a grudge? well, maybe a little. Mostly it's because I will never forget or forgive getting kicked in the teeth for doing what was asked of me - trying to help her get out of the bottle and into rehab. I told her things she didn't want to hear, as the bestest of friends should do. I didn't coddle her, or enable her, or beat around the bush. She couldn't handle it - so she tried to fuck me over. And proved to me she was not a friend at all.

 

 

No comments: