Monday, May 29, 2023

I DO NOT FOOL AROUND - I GO RIGHT FOR THE JUGULAR

 

And I did. When The Nameless One (Joan/Doris) got one of her 'puppets' to go after me - he set up a blog to attack me and my oldest sister. And on it he decided to try to blackmail me. 

I had pressed harassment charges against The Nameless One, and he tried to bully and blackmail me into dropping the charges. He said he was going to expose my 'deep dark secret.' 

I answered him via a comment on his blog and told him that I do not respond to blackmail. And if he had something to tell about me, that he should go right ahead. Then I said the Buffalo Police and the District Attorney would be very interested in why this man, who never met me, never spoke with me, knows something about me and is threatening to expose it. (I still don't know what he was referring to). 

I went down to the DA's office the next day and added his name to case against The Nameless One- as an accessory. 

She threw him under the bus, and he apparently had his fill of the whole thing. Charges were dismissed - the charge was she had called my job again, but since I was investigated by my job and exonerated, I had suffered 'no harm.' Which is BS, but - there you go. 

Mr. B. M. found out real fast that I go right for the jugular.

See, as a Wiccan, I follow our one true commandment: Harm None, But Take No Shit


No comments: