Friday, May 26, 2023

According to them, Joan/Doris and the exBFF 'never' did anything to me -- yeah, right.

 

Joan/Doris would always claim she never did anything. But in my old blog - I put up scanned documents that proved she did - like scans of the letters she sent to me, my husband, even my mother in law - all trashing me.

The exBFF after calling my job with lies to get me fired - and DENYING on facebook that she did - turned around and contacted my niece on facebook and admitted that she DID contact my job.

Both Joan/Doris and FJM are narcissists, trouble-makers, and liars. And that is why I want NOTHING to do with them EVER again.

They can never hurt me again, because I know my worth - I know myself enough to not 'devalue' myself. They tried to devalue me, and they are the ones who are worthless.



No comments: