Thursday, May 18, 2023

If you lie or steal from me - I will know you are a piece of shit.



Ditto for if you steal from me - or treat me like crap - or use me - or are ungrateful for any help I gave you (especially in time of need). Or worse yet: CALL MY JOB WITH LIES TO GET ME FIRED. And file charges of harassment on me when I send you a letter of intervention telling you truths you don't want to hear. And threatening to 'beat my ass' IN THE DAMN COURTROOM!
And don't think contacting me 10 years later - 10 years of me having peace - whining that you 'miss me' and my husband (after writing a horrible nasty message about him on facebook) is going to soften my heart to you.
FJM, you are one sorry piece of shit and if you come near me again, this time it will ME who will press charges of harassment.

 

No comments: