Monday, August 26, 2019

Abusers are just as good at grooming allies as they are at grooming victims



This meme came across my facebook  - I experienced this on my old blog, and now today with the attacking comments from someone who was too cowardly to even leave their name.

Yes, I was harassed and abused by Joan Wheeler/Doris Sippel -- and she is very clever and manipulative in twisting things around and making her adoptee buddies and others believe that she was the victim.

My old blog was attacked one day in February 2010 -- because Joan/Doris told them to spam my blog. In one day, I got around 120 hits, and several spam comments, some with obscene language. And I mean really repulsive obscene language.

Now I have sworn on this blog and on my old blog -- but I have that right. Because it's MY blog. But when someone comes and says "You're a fucking whore." on a comment to a blog post -- well, who's the abuser? Me, who wrote a blog post, or someone just spouting insults. Just like the cowardly person who left a comment today calling me a liar.


On my old blog, I called such 'allies' of Joan's 'puppets.' Because that's just what they are: Puppets. They do Joan/Doris' bidding. They have no brains of their own. One such puppet was a boyfriend of Joan/Doris, leaving comments as "Champ" -- get it? - Joan/Doris' Champion??? lol

He proceeded to tell me of my character faults -- and brought up a fight I had with an Arab lady whose name started with 'S.' -- now keep in mind, I never met this Champ face-to-face, never spoke to him face-to-face in real life or online -- but he's throwing in my face a fight I had with S. A. This was in 2011 and 2012 that's he yakking about the fight. 

Folks, that fight occurred in September 1979.

Now how did Champ find out about a fight I had in Lackwanna, NY in 1979? S.A. didn't tell him - she moved out of state 30 years ago. And besides, in 1984, we had sat down and hashed out our grievances. In 1985, she was so sweet -- she sent me a card when I was in the hospital when I had a miscarriage. When I got home, she called me, offering to send home-cooked meals in tupperwares for me.

So who told Champ about the fight of 1979? -- Joan/Doris did. And she groomed him into trying to abuse me. She groomed him to be her puppet. And puppet that he was, he listened to 35 year old gossip - simply because his Puppet Master, Joan/Doris filled his head up with shit.

Champ, who finally revealed himself to be one Brian M. left a comment saying he was going to reveal to the world my deep dark secret. Hmmm.

So I answered him that I do not respond to emotional or any kind of blackmail and that he should go ahead and reveal it. BUT the Buffalo Police and the Erie County District Attorney would be very interested in why a man who never met me, never spoke to me, is going to reveal my 'deep dark secret'  -- I was also in the middle of an harassment case in court against Joan/Doris for her call to my job in 2012 with a lie trying to get me fired. I immediately went downtown and showed the screenshots of Champ/Brian's threat and wanted to add him to the harassment case because he was acting on Joan/Doris' behalf.

In court, Joan/Doris denied she said anything to Champ/Brian. (yeah, right). She threw her puppet under the bus. The charges of harassment were dismissed, because even though Joan/Doris admitted on the stand that she called my job AND bragged about it on Huffington Post (because my lawyer presented the screenshot of it) -- I hadn't suffered anything on my job. My employers did investigate me (without my knowing it) for a few months in late 2012. The first I heard about it was mid-January 2013 -- they did not want to tell me about it because they didn't want my holidays to be ruined.  I did go to a meeting in Human Resources, where they told me of the phone calls they received by Joan/Doris and her accusations, and they said they investigated me (because that was necessary), but they exonerated me -- they found NO impropriety in my behavior, computer usage, or job performance.

As for that puppet Champ/Brian -- I never heard another word from him. He found out that I don't play, and Joan/Doris threw him under the bus.

And I still haven't a clue as to what my 'deep dark secret' is. lol
Puppets are just that - PUPPETS. Joan/Doris loves her puppets. Until the shit hits the fan and then she dumps them.

Joan/Doris is an awful lot like Trump in that.

1 comment:

gert mcqueen said...

She has a long list of wrongs that she has done to family...both families...and friends and innocent people. She really is a nasty piece of work and her wrongful deeds will follow her everywhere! no wonder she's no in any personal relationship including with her children