Monday, August 26, 2019

An attack by a COWARD -- trying to tell me that I'm a liar.


especially when that 'lecture' is posted by someone who was too COWARDLY to leave their name. 

sooo -- some COWARD left a comment to my last post -- I will not publish it -- but this person dared to call ME a liar -- this person obviously went to my facebook page to gather  
information. And accused me of lying when I say that my husband was a Navy Seal in Vietnam. I would publish my husbands DT214 form online except that it contains personal information. Why would I lie on facebook about something like that? My husband's brother and other immediate and extended family members (and in-laws of my brother in law) are friends of mine on facebook. AND three members of that family (my brother in law's inlaws) worked with me at my job -- one from the late 70's. You think that if I lied about my husband that any one of them wouldn't say "What the fuck Ruth?" oh my stars! how fucking stupid can one COWARDLY person be?

Perhaps this person is a filthy dirty racist and can't conceive that a black man was in the Special Forces.

Well, Mr. or Madam COWARD who can't even leave their name -- you accuse me of heaping abuse on my estranged sister -- why don't you ask her of the $700.00 she stole from me? Or the beads she swiped off my mother's wedding dress (that belonged to me) or the false police reports she made against me, or the many phone calls she made to my employer in 1994-95 with lies to get me fired, and again in 2012? In 2012 she even bragged about doing that on the Huffington Post.


Or the time she called child abuse on herself? Yes - she did. She called Child Protective Services, gave MY name as the caller, and proceeded to accuse MY fiance as the person abusing her children.


Really, I'm going to call Child Protective Services, give them my name and name my own fiance as a child molestor. Give me a break.


My old blog had scans of the actual police and court documents about that -- that proved that Joan Wheeler, now known as Doris Sippel, lied to police, the courts about me.


I also scanned handwritten and typed letters (with their envelopes) that Joan Wheeler wrote to my future mother in law telling her garbage about me. AND notes to my fiance (now husband) that he should break up with me.


AND I also scanned a letter that Joan/Doris sent to me stating that my fiance had gotten the next door neighbor pregnant -- when the house was vacant.


I tell you now Mr. or Madam COWARD -- you are an excellent example of what my last post was about -- you think that because you are adopted (I assume you are because you sound like one of Joan/Doris' abusive adoptee buddies) that you can heap abuses on other people and try to get away with it because you wear your sad story of adoption as a badge.


AND furthermore, if an adoptee is proved to be a liar or an abusive person, other wacko adoptees get on board and refuse to admit it. Again, they think that a fellow adoptee HAS that 'I'm an adoptee, so I can abuse people and get away with it" badge.

I say 'wacko' adoptees, because any person who is shown an actual police or court document proving that one adopteed LIED and they refuse to believe it -- they ARE wacko. And from late 2009, when I started my old blog, up to today, when an adoptee comes online and starts to tell me that I'm the liar when they refuse to see the factual truth for themselves, I simply have to just label them as 'wacko.'

Come forth COWARD  - don't be scared to share your name. What are you ashamed of? A hit and run attack with no name attached is BULLSHIT and you therefore are shit.

No never mind -- don't even bother to come forth. Your words are shit -- just like you.


No comments: