Monday, March 21, 2022

I deserve good company -- narcissists, users and abusers, troublemakers, people who thrive on chaos and drama - are not welcome in my life.

 Found this on facebook. 

"I deserve good company. If someone is consistently irksome, annoying, or a general bore, I am not required to keep their company, online or off. Kindness does not require the sacrifice of the few, precious opportunities for good fellowship to spare the feelings of jackanapes who are making no effort to spare mine." 

This is excellent. I need to just add -- "a narcissist who previously used and abused me." after 'general bore.' 

I am still baffled at the sheer arrogance of my exBFF who 10 years ago did some rotten things to me. We've had no contact for 10 years, then about a week ago, she contacts me on Instagram - she 'misses' me and wants to rekindle our past friendship. (see the next three posts for details).

Not a chance. I have serenity in my life now - I don't need a person who thrives on chaos and drama in my life.

 When she contacted me on Instagram recently, trying to worm her way into my life again, she wrote - "Ruth and Francine FOREVER. To which I say: Ruth and Francine NEVER!

for more on this topic, see the following posts (click on the title).

I used to 'accept' things that I couldn't change. Or rather I used to think I COULDN'T change things. March 16, 2022

I have peace - why would I want a disruptive person in my life again? March 15, 2022

To My exBFF - March 14, 2022

No comments: