Sunday, December 3, 2023


I never needed to hear excuses or reasons as to why Joan/Doris or the exBFF called my job - their actions spoke the truth about them - they wanted to destroy me and my life. 

Joan/Doris did it because she was and IS evil. 

The exBFF had been abusing me for several years. She had been sucking the life out of me, taking advantage of me, stealing from me, lying to me, trashing my father to me on the phone the day after he was buried, swearing at my relatives on facebook, calling me on the phone one night demanding to know why I kicked her off my facebook, leaving horrible insulting comments on facebook about my husband. And after all of that - she called my job to get me fired! 

Was it her or the drugs that made her do those things? I don’t know and I don’t care.

The deeds were done and cannot be undone. No apologies, excuses, justifications, or groveling could EVER make me want to have anything to do with her. 

No comments: