Monday, January 1, 2024

New day, new week, new year, new magick - time for a new direction for this blog. Stay tuned.


Happy New Year 2024
I have been thinking the past couple of months that I want to change the direction of this blog. And most likely the title. I’ll have to think about that.

I have gotten a lot of things off my chest on my old blog and on this one. I know from comments and being contacted by people on my old blog that I have helped others deal with the narcissist in their lives, or how to deal with an adoption renewal gone sour.

My old blog achieved what I wanted: I found lies in Doris Sippel/Joan Mary Wheeler’s book and refuted those lies. I have backed up my side of the story with photographs, scans of documents - police, court and personal ones - and proved that she is a liar.

The last time she called my job with lies to get me fired (in 2012), I told my employer that if she called again - I didn’t want to hear about it. When she called, they investigated me and found me innocent. But they refused to help me in my court case of harassment against her. The judge dismissed the charges (again).

A few months later, when FJM, my exBFF in a drug-fueled rage against me for removing her from my facebook, also called my job with lies to get me fired in 2012. I was called down to Human Resources again. Again they said, they investigated me and found me innocent. So I told them “if those two call you again, go ahead and investigate me - BUT DON’T CALL ME DOWN HERE AGAIN. I asked you for help in my case against my sister, but you wouldn’t give me a statement. What do you want me to do? I haul her into court, and the charges get dismissed. She calls again, or if FJM calls again - get YOUR legal team on it - I don’t care what you do - just leave me out of this. I can’t make them stop. My sister has been calling you since 1995 - YOU deal with her from now on.”

Did they call after that? I don’t know. If they did call, Human Resources did what I asked - they left me out of it.

I retired in October 2015. I took their toy away from them. I have no idea if they called my former employer after I retired. All I know is that it seems the two of them dropped off the face of the earth after 2012. I have had no contact with my sister for 12 years now.

FJM did contact me on Instagram in March 2021, saying she misses me and wants to be my friend again. I sent her packing. She left me her phone number - and I called it. And I told her in no uncertain terms I want NOTHING to do with her ever again. She listened to me (gosh finally, for the first time in 40 years she finally f’ing LISTENED to me). She has not contacted me again.

I have 12 years of peace and serenity. For the first time in my fucking life. I had an unsettled childhood. I was the victim of bullying all through school. As an adult, at my job, I encountered bullying. There was always someone fucking with me. Joan/Doris started her harassment of me in 1989. After she and her deadbeat husband swindled me out of $700, and she lied to me repeatedly - I told her to get out of my life. She left a message on my answering machine saying “money shouldn’t come between sisters” - she stole $700 from me - money that I worked for. Her husband had a crappy job, and was always getting laid off. She was too lazy to get off her ass and get a job. I worked at a job to pay for ME, not for HER, but she saw it differently - and refused to admit to what she did - STEALING. And then have the nerve to say “money shouldn’t come between sisters” -- right, she fixed her car with MY money, and when my car broke down, I didn’t have the money to fix it, and had to take it off the road. She drove around - I was stuck taking public transportation. And when I told her I was done with her and to get out of my life - she became enraged and began her years-long campaign to PUNISH me - by stalking me, harassing me, sending me lying letters (like my husband got the next door neighbor pregnant), writing letters to my husband and his mother - to get us split up.

These letters started in 1992. And in 1995 she started calling my job to get me fired. Her harassment continued to 2012. 

My exBFF, FJM, is another case. She had been disrespectful to me for YEARS and I finally put my foot down. I sent her a letter of intervention, to get her off the drugs. And I told her things she didn’t want to hear. So she too decided to PUNISH me - by calling my job to get me fired. As I said before, I was investigated and found innocent. 

So to sum up. I said I was bullied in school. I think it started in third grade. That was 1960-61. It continued all through high school. I graduated in 1970. Got my first job in 1971 and there were a couple of snobby mean girls there. I got bullied again. Got my job at the hospital in 1972. And from time to time encountered some idiots fucking with me. In 1987 my husband and I moved in together and there were some asshole neighbors and bratty kids and I was bullied and harassed again. That all stopped in early 2000s. Harassment from Joan/Doris finally stopped in 2012. 

So I have been fucked with from 1960 to 2012. For the first time in my life, I have peace and serenity now. I refuse to let any person to fuck with me anymore. Being retired helps a lot. I don’t have to go somewhere and deal with idiots. When I go shopping or other places, when I encounter idiots - they are strangers, and it is temporary. I don’t engage with them. I do what I have to do - and get out of the store or business. This does not mean I don’t wish cashiers a nice day here and there - I just mind my own business while shopping etc. and get out! And then get home to my peaceful sanctuary. 

I’m tired of negativity and I want this blog to reflect that. I will be posting more positive things from now on. This does not mean that I will be censoring myself - I speak my mind on things - be it good or ‘bad.’ 

Happy New Year




 

No comments: