Friday, July 1, 2022



This is part of why I have this blog. To get MY truth out. Anybody reading this can take it as they want. If they don’t like what they see, that’s fine. However, I won’t be subjected to any abuse for putting out the truth of MY life.
Some coward had left a comment on this blog some time ago - and called me a liar, when I wrote a post about my husband.
Like I’m going to lie about my husband here, and on facebook. Among my friends on facebook are my husband’s brother, other family members, members of his brother’s in laws, a couple of my husband’s friends -- um, no, with all those people who know my husband reading my facebook - you think I’m going to lie about him?
I removed the ability for readers to comment - because I will not tolerate any coward to come and verbally abuse me. I do not allow ANYONE to abuse me.

The other reason I have this blog is that I know a certain couple of people are snoops and even though they have blocked me from their social media, still want to know my business. I don’t care. My facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest are not private - nor is this blog - read it, don’t read it. I don’t care. Agree with me, disagree with me - I don’t care. But what I do care is - as I said above - there is no ability to leave a comment - because I will not allow anyone to abuse me.


 

No comments: