Friday, October 13, 2023

Some people's allotment of chances ran out. Life is too short to waste on abusive people.

 


Just saw this on facebook, and had to put it here.

I gave both Joan/Doris and the exBFF chance after chance after chance to treat me right.

When the exBFF contacted me on instagram in March 2022, wanting to be friends with me again, she said "Life is too short."

Yeah. she went there. Tried to guilt ME into taking her abusive self back. This after she went into my bathroom and stole pain pills, left abusive posts on facebook about me and my husband,  called my job with lies to get me fired, took me to court over a letter of intervention that I sent to wake her drugged ass up, acted like an insane person in court (screaming, swearing) AND threatened to 'beat my ass' as she was leaving the courtroom (after being told by the bailiffs to either shut up or leave).

But hey! I'M supposed to be the one who should be reminded that 'life is short'? OH, what a manipulative ploy - make ME feel guilty for not wanting her in my life. Make ME feel guilty because I should 'forgive and forget' what she did to me and take her back.

Fuck that and fuck her.

I have peace and serenity in my life - I don't want or need in my life grown ass adult women who love to stir up drama and get into arguments and fistfights. She's 64 years old, and is still acting like a 10 year old. 




No comments: