Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Finished coloring page - having fun with Mickey, and with my ever-present watchdog, er bunny, Bugs.

 

Yesterday I posted about a new coloring book that I bought last week, ripped apart, and scanned the pages into my computer.
The book is called ‘Mickey and Friends Feelin’ Spooky,’ and is Halloween-themed.
So I just decided to color one. I chose this one - Mickey as a vampire.

 


 I don’t think I ever realized what big feet he has! I actually do have a small soft Vampire Mickey doll. I’m not sure if the feet are as exaggerated on it. I also have a larger (about a foot and a half tall) soft doll of Mickey as The Sorcerer’s Apprentice from the movie ‘Fantasia.’ I’m not sure about that one’s feet either. Both dolls are upstairs in my bedroom, and I’m downstairs in my computer room.

Mickey isn’t the only cartoon character I love - Bugs Bunny is another favorite - and I have Bugs looking over my shoulder all the time I’m working on my computer.



No comments: