Tuesday, September 12, 2023

To my devoted readers who hide behind proxy URLs

 I want to say hello to my devoted readers.

The past few weeks the stats on this blog have been quite interesting. It seems I have several loyal readers from France and Singapore. (yeah right).

In the past, when my sister and I had our main blogs, we took every page of Joan/Doris’ lying book and refuted every lie she told about us and our family. And there were plenty of lies. And I had the proof of the lies.

One blatant lie - which she told in her book, she said that she had taken me court for harassment. And then I was given a one-year order of protection - that I had been ordered to stay away from her for one year.

Yes, we were in court. Yes, I was told by the judge to stay away from her. Yes it was in the form of an order of protection. No, it was not for one year, it was for six months. And I scanned the court document that clearly said ‘six months.’

Why did Joan/Doris lie about the duration of the document? Because that is what she does - she lies about EVERYTHING. It was such a stupid lie. And why bother to lie? She made her point, that she got an order of protection against me. (and one day, when I feel like it, I will tell on this new blog of mind, how I was railroaded in court and got that order of protection against me). So I ask again? Why bother to lie? Just fucking tell the damn truth.

Anyway, her book which was published by a ‘vanity press’ - that is you pay for the book to be published - has a standard contract that all their ‘authors’ sign - and if you are saying that your book is ‘true and factual’ and you sign that contract as such - well, you better be true and factual in what you put in that book. And Joan/Doris was not.

There were a ton of lies in her book, but I sent proof of only a smidgen of her lies to the publisher - and the proof I sent them? Copies of the actual court and police documents. AND, most importantly, a copy of the order of protection, with my signature, that clearly stated that the order of protection was for SIX MONTHS, not for one year. The result? The publisher’s legal team declared that Joan/Doris had violated the contract she signed and pulled her book from publication.

Words matter people. The words that come out of your mouth and what you write MATTER. Joan/Doris’ book came out in November 2009 and it was pulled from publication in May 2010. Joan/Doris found out the hard way that it is important to tell the truth.

There is no such thing as ‘alternate’ facts as Trump’s buddy Kellyanne Conway said once - facts are FACTS. Two plus two will always equal four, no matter how many times you say it equals five.

And the truth will come out ALL THE TIME.

Right now, our country is going through a crisis in democracy. I won’t go all in about it - only to say that there are some people, no matter how stupid a lie sounds, will always believe the lies. And we are seeing this in the way weak-minded people willingly believe garbage that comes out of Trump’s mouth. Even when those lies are proven false by other words that come out of his mouth or his actions make a liar out of him.

There are some people out there that will tell you that the sky is brown with bright red clouds - when it is clear that it is blue with white clouds. Taking in consideration they don’t have problems with their retinas and color perceptions of their brain - these people will NOT believe the truth even when it slaps them in the face. These people are called neurotics. They ‘know’ two plus two equals four, but they so desperately WANT it to equal five, they will keep saying the answer is five - over and over for years.

And this is the problem with Joan/Doris. She knows the truth of things, but desperately wants her reality to be something else. AND Joan is evil. She will do things to people who buck against her reality - even cause trouble, harass and stalk them.

Joan/Doris is full of anger - anger because she was given up for adoption after our mother died. She and other adoptees who are angry because they were given up for adoption like to call themselves ‘angry adoptees.’

These ‘angry adoptees’ are just like Trump’s brain-dead followers. No matter how many times they ‘see’ and ‘know’ two plus two equals four - they WANT two plus two to equal five. And they will fight you when you tell them it ain’t never gonna be five.

Joan/Doris hooked up with a bunch of these angry adoptees on various websites they had. And one day in February 2010, she was on one of their sites and told them to go to my original blog and harass me. I got around 200 (I forget the actual number) hits on my blog and many obscene comments.

The angry adoptees like to do this. I have seen many posts by them ‘rounding up the troops’ to go to various pro-adoption websites and spam them with nasty comments. Or when they see a newspaper article anywhere - that is pro-adoption, they put the call out to the troops to spam the newspaper or the author.

In this way, they are like the MAGAts - Donald Trump’s stupid brain-dead followers that think Trump is ‘god’ and when he tells them to do something - even when it is wrong - they willingly and blindly follow their leader and do crazy, stupid, and sometimes hateful things. Like storm the Capitol building.

One tactic the angry adoptees use when they spam websites and people they don’t agree with? They use proxy URLs. This way, their bullshit can’t be traced back to them.

How do I know this? One time, I saw Joan/Doris herself putting a message out on a message board about a website to spam and her saying ‘be sure to use one of our proxy URLs.’

Some of the proxy sites are of URLs from countries around the world. My original blog’s stats would register hits from several countries around the world. People who are too cowardly to show who they really are and hide behind fake names and fake webpages. They have no honor or integrity. 

This blog, has been registering devoted readers supposedly from Singapore, and France. I guarantee that the hits from Singapore and France are coming from proxy-fake URLs.

I don’t care. The purpose of this blog is for me to say what is on my mind, and to be read by people.

So use whatever way you want to get here and read. One thing you will NOT be able to do is leave a comment - because I know how the angry adoptees are - they will want to leave nasty comments - that’s all they know how to do. And I refuse to allow anyone to abuse me by leaving nasty stupid comments.

Don’t like that? Too bad. My blog, my rules. Dig or split.

Communications Officer Betty Cooper is monitoring all frequencies and keeping tabs on all you fakers.



No comments: