Saturday, September 16, 2023

You can't be friends with someone who tried to destroy you in the past.

 


so true.

The exBFF took a shot at me and missed. She called my job in 2012 and said I was printing out her medical records.

First of all, my employee computer sign on information allowed me to access a PORTION OF THE CHART of the current patient(s) that I was assigned to. The portion that contained ONLY what I needed to use in my position as a PCA (Patient Care Associate, formerly called Nurse’s Aide). It contained places where I entered the patient’s vital signs, etc.
The chart was designed as a ‘check off list’ - it listed ALL the things that I would encounter as a PCA - like ‘linen change’ or ‘ambulate to bathroom’ ‘check restraints’ - and there were little boxes that you moved the cursor to and checked off.
There were spaces to write in the patient’s vital signs and intake and output - blood pressure, temperature, how much they drank, how much urine was in their foley or in the measuring cap in the toilet. There was no place that gave me any personal information on the patient - only their name, age, gender.

So right off the bat, my employer knew I was innocent. But they had to check out any allegation of violation of patient privacy. And they did. Hospital computer security protocols allowed them to TRACK EVERY KEYSTROKE I DID.

Human Resources also called me down to tell me what happened. Because they knew that I had been continuously accused of this computer tampering on and off since 1995 by Joan/Doris. And she did it again in 2012. And my employee knew she was lying as well. Again, because they could track every keystroke I did.

Yes, in 2012, I was attacked by both of them. Their accusations against me were found to be LIES. Lies designed to get me fired and destroy my life. I was paying a mortgage. My job was putting food on my table. Well, I don’t need to explain to you readers what losing a job would mean. And both the exBFF and Joan/Doris wanted that to happen to me. 

Their lies went nowhere because my employer knew that after 40 years on the job, I was a good, reliable worker. I retired in October 2015, with 43 years at the same employer. 43 years of dedicated, excellent work taking care of my patients, the hospital’s customers. I earned a pretty good pension too. I worked my ass off for that hospital from 1972 to 2015. It was hard, but rewarding work. And neither Joan/Doris or the exBFF could ever take that away from me, no matter how many lies they tried to sell.

Did either of them try to call my employer after 2012? I don’t know. Because I told them in Human Resources that if Joan/Doris or F. called again, I didn’t want to know about it. I told them “Investigate me if you want. I don’t care. I do my job. Somebody calls you with lies - I don’t want to know about it." And so, if any more lying calls were made about me, I wasn’t told. If any calls were made after I retired, I don’t know. All I know is that once I did retire - it seemed as though both Joan/Doris and the exBFF dropped off the earth! I had PEACE for the first time since the late 80’s when Joan/Doris started her crap with me.

So fast forward 10 years to March 2022 - when the exBFF contacts me on Instagram, saying she ‘misses’ me and wants to be my friend again.

I’d had 10 years of peace without that drugged-out whack job and now she wants back into my life? OH HELL NO.     


No comments: